“BEHIND ALL OF YOUR THOUGHTS, ACHIEVEMENTS, ACTIONS, HABITS, AND ABILITIES; THERE EXISTS A LAW: ALL POTENTIAL IS EITHER ACTIVE OR STAGNANT.”
Inside this exciting new venture, you will find the practical engagements between personal success and science. We will discuss the Laws of Self-Actualization and their inherent relationship with the Potential Dichotomy in creating lasting happiness. On your journey of self-reflection throughout this book, you will learn…
- The various forces of nature which must be understood in order to grasp the realities of our limited energy and time.
- How these forces relate to our direction and journey towards self- improvement, and to a continued feeling of fulfillment and joy.
- How to categorize your efforts into one of the two main hemispheres of the Potential Dichotomy by order of precedence.
- The common misconceptions that occur when discussing the differences between equality and equity as seen throughout your reactionary thought processes.
- And ultimately, how to balance the resources that are at your disposal to enact lasting change that alters your life and the lives of others for the better.