“BEHIND ALL OF YOUR THOUGHTS, ACHIEVEMENTS, ACTIONS, HABITS, AND ABILITIES; THERE EXISTS A LAW: ALL POTENTIAL IS EITHER ACTIVE OR STAGNANT.”
Inside this exciting new venture, you will find the practical engagements between personal success and science. We will discuss the Laws of Self-Actualization and their inherent relationship with the Potential Dichotomy in creating lasting happiness. On your journey of self-reflection throughout this book, you will learn…
- The various forces of nature which must be understood in order to grasp the realities of our limited energy and time.
- How these forces relate to our direction and journey towards self- improvement, and to a continued feeling of fulfillment and joy.
- How to categorize your efforts into one of the two main hemispheres of the Potential Dichotomy by order of precedence.
- The common misconceptions that occur when discussing the differences between equality and equity as seen throughout your reactionary thought processes.
- And ultimately, how to balance the resources that are at your disposal to enact lasting change that alters your life and the lives of others for the better.
There are no reviews yet.